What does it take to host a Private Party?
1. A minimum of 8 people or $280 ($35 per person for 2HR/$45 per person for 3HR).
NO VOUCHERS OR GIFT CERTIFICATES ACCEPTED FOR PRIVATE PARTIES
2. A required deposit of 50% of the party total is required within 24 hours of booking.
How does the process work?
1. Select a date and time
2. Determine how many guests will be attending
3. We will send you a link to pay the deposit
4. Pick your painting! We will send you a link to our image gallery or you can request a custom painting for your event for an additional $50.
5. Invite your guest and ask that they arrive 15 minutes early.
6. Arrive 30 minutes early the day of your party to set-up.
What is included?
We provide all of the paint supplies including: smocks, brushes, easel, 16×20 canvas and paint. We, also, provide bottle openers, small plastic cups and ice water. If you need plates, serving utensils, or ice, you will need to bring them. You have 30 minutes before and after the event to set-up, break-down and socialize.
If your party arrives 15-30 minutes late you will be charged a late fee of $25. We have the right to refuse your party or charge you a $50 late fee for arriving more than 30 minutes late.
You may cancel up to 7 days prior to the event. If you cancel later than 7 days prior to your event, your deposit will not be refunded.
For Corporate Events and Team Building please fill in the same information below but comment in the painting description box that this is a Corporate/Team Building event.
Texas U Can Paint has room for your private party in our private party room. Please complete and submit the short form below and we’ll be in touch with you to discuss the details.